1. Sign up (it’s free!) and join the Community Kennel network.
2. Add photos and information about your pets, yard, etc.
3. Search Community Kennel for compatible pet owners in your area.
4. Contact other pet owners when you need pet care and plan to watch their pet(s) in return.
5. Leave the other owner a review and rating.
If you plan to bring someone else’s pet into your home, verify the pet’s vaccine records and make sure you know what vaccines to look for.
Request more detailed information about any heartworm, flea, tick or any other preventatives that the pet is currently taking.
Plan to schedule a home visit before leaving your pet with someone else or taking their pet into your home.
Allow pets to meet for the first time in a neutral space.
After you create an account, go to your “settings” (on the horizontal menu under your profile picture) and update your profile visibility and privacy settings.